History and Mission
Claudia Dell’Anno, Director
- Monica von Huene, Adult & Child Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Spicher, Adult Programs & Music Extension email@example.com
- Nicole Nacamuli, Adult Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mona Saltalamacchia, Office Manager email@example.com
- Patrick Soares, Evening Operations Support and Registration Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan E. Bonoff, Accounts Payable and Registration Assistant email@example.com
- Trevette Campbell, Office Support and Registration Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina Brodskaya, Arthur Conquest (Chair), Laura Days, Claudia Dupre, Thomas Hantakas, Jr., Chobee Hoy, Peter Meyer, David Pollack (School Committee Representative), Steve von Lichtenberg
Teaching at BA&CE
There are many reasons to teach a class at Brookline Adult & Community Education. You can share your expertise and knowledge for a subject you are passionate about, hone your teaching skills, or test your educational materials. But most find that the satisfaction of giving back to the community is the true reward. We are always looking for new and creative instructors, so if you are interested in teaching, or would like to propose a lecture or course, we welcome your email ideas or course proposal!
Email your course ideas to: email@example.com or complete the following course proposal:
Surprise your favorite student with a Brookline Adult & Community Education gift certificate—our courses, lectures, enrichment programs, and special events make wonderful gifts. Certificates are valid for all adult and child catalog offerings; and what’s more, they never expire! Please note that gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. You may purchase a gift certificate for any amount by calling BA&CE at 617-730-2700, ext. 0.